I can't believe it but Wyatt is 3 years old now!!! Where did those years go and why did they go by so fast?? I still remember cheering him on and trying so hard to get him to walk and now I wish he would walk instead of run everywhere!!! He is getting so big so fast! He is starting pre-school in August and gets to ride the bus!! I think it will make his mom cry to see him climb on that bus but then I luck out and get to see him at school cause I will be working at his school next year!!!
Well it just goes to prove that we need to enjoy every minute that we have with our little ones cause one day they will be out of high school on to college and have little ones of thier own before we know it!!! Make a point every day to do something fun even if it is as simple as color a picture and hang it on the fridge together! I konw that I am going to!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment