Sunday, June 8, 2008

Puppies Don't Share Their Food.....

Wyatt wanted some dog food and well he found out that hard way that they don't share very good. We were at Grandma's house and her little weiner dog was eating and Wyatt wanted dog food too and well..........we took Wyatt to the ER and he didn't need any stitches just got some hefty antibiotics and ointment. The first 2 pictures were from that night and the next 2 were from the morning after. He is doing really good!! It hasn't slowed him down one bit!!! He is a little unsure of the dogs but that is expected. I swear this child is going to make me gray before I am 29. He is all boy that is for sure!!!





I may look like I lost a fight but my SMILE still works!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor kid, tell grandma she shouldn't be so mean... and tell her thats from the princess. I remember that same dog grabbing my ankles at the old house and scared the crap out of me. Grandma Sherri laughed.... don't think i forgot that :)

Jamie said...

Oh ouwie. That looks like it hurts. Did you put some maderma on it so it wouldn't scar? Once one of my devilish children scratched the other devilish child and it took a little chunk out on the 2nd devils cheek skin and it left a scar. Just from scratching. And of course, the 2nd little devil had to get revenge with the 1st little devil. I was on my bike and I was pulling them in the kiddy trailer. I wish I woulda put Maderma on it. Crazy DEVILS!!

Kelly Family said...

Poor Wyatt...I hope he is feeling better. Tell him Kayla sends her kisses. The pictures of them are very cute! It was great seeing you guys!