Friday, March 7, 2008

Wyatt is going to be so tuff and black-n-blue!!

This week has been very well lets say "black & blue" for Wyatt! He has mastered crawling and thinks that he is now 2 and do anything. On Monday he was trying to pull himself up to the coffee table and he fell hitting his check and his forehead. Later that day we took a little road trip to Great Grandma's house and we wasn't in her house 15 minutes and he got his finger stuck in the heat register. Trust me this is just the start. On Tuesday he was visiting family and he took out their coffee table also. Then on Wednesday I laid him in his crib to play like I always have, while I was putting his tub away and making a bottle, he thought he would come and help and fell out of his crib. As I went running in there my heart sank when I saw him laying on the floor. He is okay just has a huge bump on his head and is really black and blue. Thursday we were back at Great Grandma's house and he rolled into the corner of her end table and left a mark on the back of his head. Then today well its not over yet. (I got my fingers crossed) I am really thinking that this kid needs a helmet. :) Oh yea and did I mention that he has an appointment for pictures tomorrow. LOVELY! I guess this is just the start for what is to come. He just keep going and never gives up. I think they call that STUBBORN!!! That's my Wyatt!!

1 comment:

Kelly Family said...

Poor Little Guy! I hope he is alright! We are so excited to see you guys next weekend!