
Ok here is a story that will bring a smile to your face. We got Kurt a 18 speed mountain bike at an auction the other night for $10. So off to Walmart to get Wyatt a seat cause hanging from my moms garage ceiling is my bike. It has been hanging for about 10 years. We get the seat put on my bike and Kurt has greased up the bikes and last night we were off on our bike ride. Little did we know it wasn't going to be the best. As I got on my bike without dumping Wyatt out(yes he wears is helmet) Kurt was riding up and down the sidewalk and found out that his rear tire is bent. It wobbles from side to side while he rides. I thought it was funny he really didn't. He decided just to ride it that way and we will get it fixed. OFF WE GO!!! I didn't think about the many years that I haven't rode but I probably should have wrote a will be for we left cause I just wanted to DIE!! We went around the largest block in Shelley and while I am laughing at Kurt riding is wobble bike and Wyatt is enjoying his ride I am just ignoring the weird noise coming from my bike. All of a sudden I can't pedal anymore and I am going nowhere. My rear tire had gone flat and the whole thing is off the rim. Did I mention we are not home yet? Yea now I have to push my bike home and Wyatt loved every minute of it. So my lesson that I learned is (1) only go a short distanace if you haven't rode lately (2) make sure your bike will make it!!!
We had a good laugh about it when we got home and still laughing!!! Wyatt had fun too!!! I was glad that nobody crashed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment